Amplion Messaging & Reminders Suite
Our advanced messaging functionality enables you to provide next-level, in-room care. Clinical Care Dashboards are installed at nurse stations and used to deliver patient alerts, which are visible via hallway screens and delivered to wireless phones. Reminder messages to the clinical team improve patient satisfaction and safety by enhancing the quality and consistency of call response, rounding, turns, pain and vitals.
With Amplion’s CTC (Care Traffic Controller) PC at each nurse station, you can:
- Assign beds to specific staff members
- Enter patient profiles to document: fall risk, isolation, rounding, other special needs unique to that patient
- Indicate patient profile on patient dome light (fall risk,isolation,etc)
- Sent messages, which appear on screens, along with any escalations to other staff members
- Deliver profile-based reminder messages for rounding, turns, pain, vitals
- Enable automatic message escalation capability (show escalation messages to staff on screens)
Our Care Assurance Station
on the footwall of patient beds enables:
- Recording in-room response, time, and staff type
Reminder reset (rounding, turns, pain)
Fully-integrated reporting package enables quality data analysis and staff review, including drill down to individual patient room and caregiver level. This powers:
Real-time views of care delivery in your facility and how well you are performing against goals
Opportunities to make data-driven decisions that improve the care your provide for patients, while optimizing clinical workflow
Unprecedented coaching and performance assessment tools for your clinical staff
Amplion’s integrated, real-time reporting portal makes it fast and easy to synthesize data, diagnose issues and take immediate action to ensure quality patient outcomes. The system features easy-to-read reports and specialized tools to analyze and compare care delivery performance at all levels of the organization. Access our reports on your desktop or on your mobile device anywhere, anytime.
Data visualization techniques quickly identify strengths and weaknesses and help prioritize action items for improving patient experience and caregiver satisfaction. Amplion’s reporting package includes dozens of practical reports developed with clinicians for clinicians.
Use our standard reporting package on day one or work with our clinical consultants to create custom reports tailored to measure your specific goals and objectives. With Amplion, you have the flexibility to have exactly what you need when you need it without expensive middleware.
Track Progress Toward Care Goals
Using the Quality Scorecard Report, clinical leaders can quickly get data on overall unit performance against established goals and protocols like phone compliance or rounding reminders.
Evaluate Individual Caregiver Performance
The Quality Scorecard Report also allows you to drill down and see performance metrics at the individual caregiver level to pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement and coaching.
Evaluate Care Activity by Room
Amplion’s room activity report delivers data on the level of alarm and messaging activity by room. This report can be used to improve staff workflow and workload. Like the Quality Scorecard, clinical leaders can drill down to see exactly what is happening in individual rooms.
With Amplion’s robust reporting package, you have real-time and historical data to:
- Address service recovery to improve patient satisfaction
- Balance workflow and prevent caregiver burnout
- Focus on performance issues as they occur
- Identify trends and make evidence-based decisions to drive true accountability
- Maximize coaching opportunities by targeting areas for improvement
- Explore issues and discover root causes to improve patient safety and care delivery
- Measure and manage alarm activity by floor, by device and by room to prevent alarm fatigue