Track Progress Toward Care Goals
Using the Quality Scorecard Report, clinical leaders can quickly get data on overall unit performance against established goals and protocols like phone compliance or rounding reminders.
Evaluate Individual Caregiver Performance
The Quality Scorecard Report also allows you to drill down and see performance metrics at the individual caregiver level to pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement and coaching.
Evaluate Care Activity by Room
Amplion’s room activity report delivers data on the level of alarm and messaging activity by room. This report can be used to improve staff workflow and workload. Like the Quality Scorecard, clinical leaders can drill down to see exactly what is happening in individual rooms.
With Amplion’s robust reporting package, you have real-time and historical data to:
- Address service recovery to improve patient satisfaction
- Balance workflow and prevent caregiver burnout
- Focus on performance issues as they occur
- Identify trends and make evidence-based decisions to drive true accountability
- Maximize coaching opportunities by targeting areas for improvement
- Explore issues and discover root causes to improve patient safety and care delivery
- Measure and manage alarm activity by floor, by device and by room to prevent alarm fatigue